1. Don't fear the penguins!
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dialog causes assertion

Right, well, i'm lost and confused yet again. :rolleyes: This compiles just fine, but whenever I try to run it, it cuases a debug assertion. But I've used it before and its worked just fine... :confused:

Code:
    #include "stdafx.h"
    #include "resource.h"
    #include "AboutDlg.h"

int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInst, HINSTANCE hPrev, LPSTR pszCmdLine, int iCmdShow)
    {
    	CAboutDlg AboutDlg;
    	AboutDlg.DoModal();

return false;
    }
    The CAboutDlg class was made with the class wizard and has not been modified.

Thanks for any enlightenment...
    Every morning, I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a test load.
  3. Don't fear the penguins!
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hmmmm..... I just tried to run another of my apps (one that I compiled a while back), and found it does the same thing... Methinks I've got something screwed up system wise. Also I've just installed (and updated) Office 2003 beta 2. Anyone else here using both it and Visual Studio .NET?
    Every morning, I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a test load.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo