September 26th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Difference between cand c++
hey everyone what is the difference between cand c++??
September 26th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Yeah, well, Zaphod, you know, he's just this guy, you know.
C and C++ are two different languages that are related to each other.
What specifically do you want to know?
September 26th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Additional questions for you:
Do you know what C is?
Do you know what C++ is?
How is this not a homework question?
September 26th, 2013, 03:21 AM
OP sounds like a wannabe SEO. I'm watching his behavior very carefully.
Up the Irons
What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
"Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
Down with Sharon Osbourne
"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
September 26th, 2013, 06:49 AM
These are the main difference between c and c++:
1. In C data is secured but in c++ data is secured
2. C follows the procedural programming paradigm while C++ is a multi-paradigm language
3. C++ is a middle-level language but C is a middle-level language
4. C++ is object-driven but C is function-driven
5. C++ uses the bottom-up approach but C uses the top-down approach
6. C++ supports function overloading but C does not
7. The NAMESPACE feature in C++ is absent in case of C
8. We can use functions inside structures in C++ but not in C.
9. C++ supports Exception Handling but C does not.
10. The standard input & output functions differ in the two languages
11. C++ allows the use of reference variables but C does not
Comments on this post