Thread: Draw pixel in C

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Draw pixel in C

Hi guys,

I've got simulation of a gas in c, the prgram does diferent things and I would like it to be able to get on particle and put a pixel at its x,y every certain time.

My problem is that i program in c and use a mac, and i dont know any function that does that, i've read about putpixel( , , ) but its from graphics.h thats not suported on mac.

I would apreciate the help, thx guys. :)
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

Maybe you could use opengl? I don't have a mac.
    [code]Code tags[/code] are essential for python code and Makefiles!
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

There's also a Mac forum here at http://forums.devshed.com/mac-help-118/

The description seems more OS-oriented, but most of the people there would have a Mac, so you might try posting there as well. Since that may be considered cross-posting, you might want to mention up-front that you've posted in two forums and why.

I also have near-zero Mac experience and my frustrations with trying to use iTunes only serve to make me want even less. I have heard of development environments for the Mac like Cocoa, but also that some may require using Objective-C.

What development environment are you using now? Just cc from the command line in a terminal? Or one that supposed GUI development? If it's a GUI developer, then I would recommend that you research how to do graphics in that GUI developer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo