1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I do not see error compilation log. Where to find?

I predominantly using Dev c++ compiler. But I do not see the error log of building and making compilation. In the HELP there is screenshot of this function. But there is not reference for it where to include this to appear in program window. Or maybe Dev cpp doesn't have compilation error log? But id do not believe. So I also interested maybe there is a some glossary for for this errors?
  3. Contributing User

By default in Dev-C++ there is a tabbed window below the editor window, one of the tabs contains the output of the build.

If it is not there, no doubt the View or Window menu or similar has an enable. I have not used Dev-C++ in a long time so I cannot recall exactly. There are far better alternatives still maintained and supported, such as VC++ Express or Code::Blocks).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Yes. There is menu. View-Compiler output. Always visible. But it is not visible.the same situation with codeblock. One time this output was visible but not now. And it is even have no inbuilt help.
  7. Contributing User

Originally Posted by send
    But it is not visible.the same situation with codeblock.
    If you are having the same problem with two entirely different IDE's is probably has more to do with your ability to operate a GUI that the tools themselves. Either way is ts not a programming question per se, so out of scope. Use the specific product's technical support or forums.

What version of Dev-C++ are you using? I note that there is a new forked project for Dev-C++ that is still be maintained. Maybe it doesn't suck any more!?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo