1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Newbie Here. . .

Hey Whats Up ... I Just Started College And Im Majoring In Computer Programming And I Havnt Got The Slightest Clue On What I Am Doing . . . Im In C++ Right Now And My Teacher Just Reads He Hardly Shows Us What To Do And I Need To See What To Do In Order To Learn (Thats Just How I Work) Is There Any Like Power Points Or Mpgs Or Anything That Show How To Do Print Charts, Hierarchy Charts, And Flowcharts? Thats What Im On Right Now And Im Lost Already :confused: Im Downloading 'C++_In_A_Nutshell_(O'Reilly-2003).rar' Off Irc Right Now Hoping This Will Help Me ... I Just Need Some Beginners Knowledge On What I Am Doing. . . Any Info Is Appriciated.
  3. No Profile Picture

Sorry I Just Read The How To Post A ? Thread. .. Sorry For This But Ima Leave It Cuz Its Due Tuesday And I Havnt The Slightest Clue So Any Info Please :)
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

what type of data is going to be in your charts? Numbers?

can you use the cout << to format lines such as in the example below or do you need something more than this?

[code]
    cout << "**************\n";
    cout << "**Chart of #'s **\n";
    cout << "**************\n";

If this is a beginning course maybe this is all he is asking for. In my first c++ class i had to do a chart that output bank info in a chart form. I just used code similiar to that at the top. Also there is some info here on this file about outputting times tables. ie the seven multiples in a table format.

http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Fergal.Shevlin/...++/1_Intro.htm

Good luck and please specify if this doesn't help any.
    Thanks,

Jonathan Cobb

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo