Results: Should there come a C\C++ section on devshed ? 

Voters
9 You may not vote on this poll

• Yes
    66.67%
  • No
    33.33%
  • I don't care
    0%
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

should there come a C\C++ section on devshed ?

I believe so
  3. Contributing User

It would be a nice edition. Some articles for newbies (as me) to read on newbie topics (as I do). For example you could have a small guide on data-types (with code examples) and then another small guide for arrays, etc. etc. It would eliminate alot of threads related to newer C/C++ topics. Regards.

-andy
    hmmm...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

I think devshed is the best site on the net for web language help. I first came here when I was learning php, and the quality of resources is incredible. If devshed decided to devote the time to a C/C++ section, I'm sure it would be first rate. The C/C++ forum help already is. However, I'm sure it would take a lot of work and would increase the traffic, which may not be what the owners of the site want. Believe it or not, a lot of sites are folding nowadays because of too much traffic--it's just too costly to maintain. A few years ago, a similar situation probably would have made you a millionaire.
  7. Contributing User

Very good point 7stud..especially in the case of Devshed who isn't turning over a huge profit.
    hmmm...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo