This is my first C game i have made i am a beggining C programmer and would like if you tried out my game. It is only a text game so no cool graphics in it. It is very short it might take you 1-2 minutes to complete but if you want to test it you can you will have to compile it because it wont let me post a link
in it is the game and the source code

[PHPNET="source code"]/* This is a crappy game made by a beggining C programer If you want you can edit this code you can. */ #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main() { int a; char n[11]; printf("You are in a dark place to get the key under the \n bed type 2 or to get a screw driver and open the door type 10: \n "); gets(n); a=atoi(n); if(a<5) { printf("You tried to get the key and you fell in a trap and died in lava.\n"); printf("Thanks for playing PRESS ENTER TO EXIT."); getchar(); } else { printf("You run out and there are 2 hallways\n"); printf("To go to hallway 1 type 2 and to go to hallway 2 type 10: \n"); gets(n); a=atoi(n); if(a<5) { printf("You find zombies and they eat you!!!\n"); printf("Thanks for playing PRESS ENTER TO EXIT"); getchar(); } else { printf("You choose to go to hallway 2 and \n you find yourself in a small room there is a \n bottle with liquid on the floor \n type 2 to drink it and 10 to keep going:\n "); gets(n); a=atoi(n); if(a<5) { printf("The liquid inside that you drank was poison and you die."); printf("Thanks \n for playing PRESS ENTER TO EXIT."); getchar(); } else { printf("\nYou did the right choice the liquid in the bottle \n was poison you keep going and get to 2 doors in door \n 2 you hear moaning in door 1 you hear screaming to go to \n door 1 type 2 to go to door 2 type 10 \n"); gets(n); a=atoi(n); if(a<5) { printf("\n\nYou go to the screaming door and its just a \n screaming turtle (I made that animal up) you \n see a door that says exit and you leave the dungeon.\n"); printf("You beat the game thanks for playing escape the dungeon PRESS ENTER TO EXIT"); getchar(); } else { printf("\n You go to the room with moaning and its \n a hoarde of zombies and you get eaten alive. \n"); printf("Thanks for playing press PRESS ENTER TO EXIT"); getchar(); } } } } return(0); }[/PHPNET]