1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Easiest programming language.

I have an inquiry about the programming language. We know various program for web design. But do you add your experience here about The easiest programming language?

That means, which programming language is most easy for new learner?
    Last edited by JemsRoker; July 4th, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

PHP and Python are both very newbie-friendly, but a great C# book will be easier on you than a poorly written PHP book.

Language choice revolves around what you want to do, rather than how you want to learn. If you want to develop desktop applications for windows, you need one of the C languages (C, C++, or C#). If you want to develop for the web you need a web language (PHP, Ruby, JSP, ASP). If you want to develop cross-platform applications you need Java. If you want to make command-line scripts you need perl, etc.

This is not an exhaustive list, nor is it guaranteed to be accurate.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. Contributing User

Thanks Dan,
    Sure I got my answer from you clearly about easiest programming language for new bye.
    I have another question. Which program (not programming language) will be easy for website design?
  7. Sarcky

Most of us use plaintext editors for everything.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  9. No Profile Picture

These "learn PHP in 48 hours" , "Weekend Crashcourse" ect, Do they really work?
  11. Type Cast Exception

You can learn the basic syntax, sure, but I believe you can only really gain proficient competency in a language by actually using it to do a real world project and/or being on a real world development team.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo