#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    [HELP] how enhance flush frequency?


    Hey guys:
    I am a New for windows and OpenGL, I wanna make a stuff move quickly and let the process looks more fluency.
    First i let it move more units,it will move quickly..but i found it likes blink jump not move.
    Then i think let it move less units and enhance flush frequency.I think it will move quickly and look beautiful
    but man... i said i am a new for program, so i don't know how enhance flush frequency. i wanna help!!!

    thanks for reading ;-)
  2. #2
  3. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.2 - I live next door.
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    2737
    I think you may have the wrong forum. In here we discuss the Microsoft Windows OS and troubleshooting and enhancements to that. Not programming or creating applications, games, etc. Tell me what your question or issue is and I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum here on DevShed.
    Adam TT
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    14,443
    Rep Power
    4539
    In some applications there may be a setting for "smooth scroll" Also try the windows online help & support
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by AdamPI
    I think you may have the wrong forum. In here we discuss the Microsoft Windows OS and troubleshooting and enhancements to that. Not programming or creating applications, games, etc. Tell me what your question or issue is and I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum here on DevShed.

    oh sorry AdamPI..My question is like the thread said:
    /*
    Hey guys:
    I am a New for windows and OpenGL, I wanna make a stuff move quickly and let the process looks more fluency.
    First i let it move more units,it will move quickly..but i found it likes blink jump not move.
    Then i think let it move less units and enhance flush frequency.I think it will move quickly and look beautiful
    but man... i said i am a new for program, so i don't know how enhance flush frequency. i wanna help!!!

    thanks for reading ;-)
    */
    ..u could copy..and my issue is "Jims Z"
    thanks for help!
  8. #5
  9. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.2 - I live next door.
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    2737
    Alright, I'm honestly not sure if you are trying to be a phallus or if the language/culture barrier is just high enough. So I'll dish out a little of confusion:

    As a windows sys admin, I have no idea what "fluency" you are talking about. I know OpenGL is a framework/language for 3D modeling and is built into the engine of several games and programs. Beyond that, as sys admin, I haven't a clue. And to be completely honest, I don't know why you have an issue with your own name, but "Jims Z" doesn't sound like a problem description to me.

    I tried to be nice and get you some help where you might actually find it, but now I'm not sure I want to.
    Adam TT
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    oh..maybe i should use "smooth",not "fluency".
    And the name is "[HELP] a windows question"
    Thread:
    /*
    Hey guys:
    I am a New for windows and OpenGL, I wanna make a stuff move quickly and let the process looks more smooth.
    First i let it move more pixel units on screen,it will move quickly..but i found it likes blink jump.let me felt dizziness.
    Then i think let it move less pixel units and improve screen frequency refresh.I think it will move quickly and looks beautiful
    but man... i said i am a new for program, so i don't know how improve screen frequency refresh. i wanna help!!!

    thanks for reading ;-)
    */
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Doug G
    In some applications there may be a setting for "smooth scroll" Also try the windows online help & support
    Sorry i have no idea with your reply..
  14. #8
  15. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.2 - I live next door.
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    2737
    Ok, this has gone around in the "Windows" forum in the System Administration section. We have no idea what he's talking about since we aren't OpenGL people. Hopefully someone here can assist.
    Adam TT
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    4
    He may be talking about some animation work with the graphics or images like flash.
    Visit ESDS website for Rich Data Center Web Hosting and Software Services at Affordable Costs.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo