1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs down [Homework] - Assembly Project

Hi, I need help for my project that should be done in a week from now on...I have to design a assembly program that should verify if a number of at least 10 digits is a perfect cube (n^3).

Thank you very much. Andrew
  3. (retired)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hello and welcome to devshed,

We don't do homework, but we might be willing to give you some guidelines if you show us what you've written.

--Simon
    Last edited by SimonGreenhill; April 29th, 2006 at 04:20 PM.
  5. Commie Mutant Traitor
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by andreifaur84
    Hi, I need help for my project that should be done in a week from now on...I have to design a assembly program that should verify if a number of at least 10 digits is a perfect cube (n^3).
    OK, for starters, a) which processor type is the program for (either a real system such as x86 PC, PowerPC, MIPS, or a virtual one such as JVM or MMIX), b) which assembler are you using (this is important since each different assembler has it's own variant on the syntax), c) which operating system is it supposed to run under (Windows, MS-DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS, Solaris, etc.), and d) what, if anything, have you done so far on it?

If you can, post any code you've written for it, using the [ CODE ] tags so as to preserve the formatting. HTH.
    Rev First Speaker Schol-R-LEA;2 JAM LCF ELF KoR KCO BiWM TGIF
    #define KINSEY (rand() % 7) λ Scheme is the Red Pill
    Scheme in Short Understanding the C/C++ Preprocessor
    Taming Python A Highly Opinionated Review of Programming Languages for the Novice, v1.1

FOR SALE: One ShapeSystem 2300 CMD, extensively modified for human use. Includes s/w for anthro, transgender, sex-appeal enhance, & Gillian Anderson and Jason D. Poit clone forms. Some wear. $4500 obo. tverres@et.ins.gov

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo