1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Problem opening Processing

I've downloaded the programming language onto my laptop. when i open it begins to open up but then stops as if I had never clicked to open it! anyone know why this is happening?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by 086kerry
    I've downloaded the programming language onto my laptop. when i open it begins to open up but then stops as if I had never clicked to open it! anyone know why this is happening?
    Anyone able to help me, its very important.
    Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

It's possible that Processing just isn't very well known among the regulars here. I installed it once, but I didn't experience the problem you described. That's completely unhelpful, but it's all I can say given the level of detail you've provided. I hope you can see that. If you post again, please be a lot more informative and precise about your problem. For example, "open it" could mean many different things: click on the installer, click on the installed executable, click on an example program, etc.
  7. No Profile Picture

Their website has an FAQ, support pages and a support email address. You'll be far better off asking them directly. And give them some details.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo