February 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Pseudo-code Developer in Cincinnati, OH
PSEUDO-CODE DEVELOPERS PLEASE RESPOND. URGENT NEED
Duration: 12+ months contract
This Pseudo code Specialist will work within the Mercury program and be responsible for writing pseudo code for a new vendor item portal. The vendor item portal will be used to systematically map items to their appropriate class. The specialist will be responsible for translating business rules and writing the backend business logic in pseudo code. Additionally, the specialist will educate client personnel in the development and long-term maintenance of the pseudo code documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Take business rules that determine class and put into pseudo code.
• Educate the client team in pseudo code development and maintenance.
• Lead and manage project planning, monitoring, control, execution and closure
The ideal candidates should possess:
• Expertise in Pseudo coding
• The ability to lead and educate a small team
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills Must be easy to communicate with.
• Strong initiative and must be capable of wearing multiple hats
• Must have excellent writing and verbal speaking skills
• Provide 2-3 work examples with resume
Comments on this post