Thread: Sweetcharm2005

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Sweetcharm2005

AHHHHmmm guysss i need your help!!!! Please help me create a Tik tAK TOE GAME Using C++.... pleaseee its our project in Programming.....
  3. Periodically energetic Perler
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by sweetcharm2005
    AHHHHmmm guysss i need your help!!!! Please help me create a Tik tAK TOE GAME Using C++.... pleaseee its our project in Programming.....
    Hi,

firstly, please see the thread How to post a Question.

Then have a look at the Forum Rules, particularily about cross posting.

Right, are you looking for us to write the game so you can take credit on your course? It doesnt work that way here if you are. If you are running into a design question or a code question we will be glad to help, but you have to make an effort. Theres no real point in us doing your project, you getting an A and then a job, where they will see in 5 minutes you havnt a clue. Give it your best shot and post any problems onto the appropriate forum here on devshed.

Displeaser
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
  5. C++arl!
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by sweetcharm2005
    First, we wont do your homework for ya, like displeaser noted, and if you want to do it in C++ why did you post it in this forum?? Have you done any coding at all so far, if so show us that code and we might be able to help you out but you have to atleast make an effort yourself.
  7. Periodically energetic Perler
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by lingon
    First, we wont do your homework for ya, like displeaser noted, and if you want to do it in C++ why did you post it in this forum?? Have you done any coding at all so far, if so show us that code and we might be able to help you out but you have to atleast make an effort yourself.
    I should have included a link to the We will not do homework for you at the top of this forum.

Displeaser
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo