Thread: TI-83 plus

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

TI-83 plus

Hi, I'm trying to create math and science programs on my TI-83 plus. However i am too cheap to buy the adapter to the computer to download file programs...i was wondering if there was any site, or anyone that knows the specific code to certain programs so i can create them in my program function rather than having to buy an adapter. Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by nolikevirus
    Hi, I'm trying to create math and science programs on my TI-83 plus. However i am too cheap to buy the adapter to the computer to download file programs...i was wondering if there was any site, or anyone that knows the specific code to certain programs so i can create them in my program function rather than having to buy an adapter. Thanks
    Well you can use the built in program editor that comes with the TI-83.
    Press the Pgrm key (next to Apps) and then select New, name your program and start coding! By pressing Pgrm again, you have access to 3 other menus, the I/O commands, Control commands, and other programs you have written.
    Go to the TI website and find the programming section on that, theres a little forum and such with neat tidbits of information for you. Also just google TI-83 plus BASIC, and you should get a bunch of tutorials. Go have fun with it! Its really addicting when you get into it =D
    ps If you have any background in BASIC, that would help since most all the commands are from BASIC. You should also read the manual that came with your Calculator; theres a whole section devoted to programming.

Hope Ive helped in some way,
    peace

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo