1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I need help with Dark Basic

I am in a programing class where we are using Dark Basic... i am creating a game and i need to know how to make a round wall, As if you were standing inside a cylinder, neither me or my teacher can figure this out... any help would be great

thanks
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Your teacher can't figure out how to do something with the language he/she is teaching...? I've never used Dark Basic but there is definitely an API or Framework of some sort of there that will have the proper functions that allow you to form 2d and/or 3d shapes.

Update: I went to DarkBasic's home website. I don't have the time to look into it but it really doesn't seem too difficult a problem to solve. DarkBasic is designed for that type of stuff.
  5. No Profile Picture

School that teaches DarkBasic.

I have been searching for a class that teaches DarkBasic. I was very happy when my google search brought up your post.
    Please let me know the name location and website of the school that teaches this class. I would appreciate it.

Waiting for your reply.

Magicjellyfish.
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by magicjellyfish
    I have been searching for a class that teaches DarkBasic. I was very happy when my google search brought up your post.
    Please let me know the name location and website of the school that teaches this class. I would appreciate it.

Waiting for your reply.

Magicjellyfish.
    He asked this exactly 1 year ago and he still only has 1 post. More than likely you won't get a response from him.
  9. No Profile Picture

Problem in Darc Basic running on win7

Hi,

I have a problem:
    I installed Dark Basic on win7 and the altgr key isn't working with other button kombos: so I can't write $ or ;.
    Could help me to solve this problem?
  11. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Please start a new thread if you have a new question; this thread should have died years ago. I'm closing it.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo