1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Please save my life !!

Hello guys, i need help with for my CW that must be submitted in in 4 hours now !! i have done it when i checked it was all wrong and i really need every single mark to pass.

1) write a program that will generate the following pyramid of digits

2-) write a program that will calculate sin(x) by using the series
    sin(x)=x-(x^3)/3! + (x^5)/5! - (x^7)/7! + ..............
    ( X IS IN RIDAIANS)

3-) generate a program that will generate the outline of a diamond shape using the* character

Please guys help me to do it i haven't slept for a day trying to finish it. xx

Comments on this post

• portcitysoftwar disagrees : HOMEWORK!!!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

We are NOT here to do your homework for you and i REALLY hope that nobody here actually gives you these answers sorry but thats the truth. Now if you would post questions(SPECIFIC QUESTIONS) along with source code of what you currently have we may help you without writing your code for you. and dont try saying you dont have time because i dont want to hear about how your procrastination is about to make you fail this assignment.

Kindly,
    TJ

Originally Posted by HaifaM
    Hello guys, i need help with for my CW that must be submitted in in 4 hours now !! i have done it when i checked it was all wrong and i really need every single mark to pass.

1) write a program that will generate the following pyramid of digits

2-) write a program that will calculate sin(x) by using the series
    sin(x)=x-(x^3)/3! + (x^5)/5! - (x^7)/7! + ..............
    ( X IS IN RIDAIANS)

3-) generate a program that will generate the outline of a diamond shape using the* character

Please guys help me to do it i haven't slept for a day trying to finish it. xx

Comments on this post

• salem agrees : + for truth
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by HaifaM
    It appears that you chose to seek help far too late (what with time-zones and everything), and your first port of call should have been in any case your tutor and your classmates.

You should have at least posted your current solution attempt. The fact that you did not rather suggests that you have in fact made no attempt whatsoever.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo