1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help Guys Please

1) Capture and store book information on a database, he needs the program to store the following attributes:
    a. ISBN
    b. Title
    c. Author
    d. Publisher
    e. Year
    f. Price
    2) Allow search by Title, Author or publisher or any combination thereof (IE: Author and Title or Title and Publisher etc)
    3) Allow the editing of existing book information.
    4) Record sales of the books. (Do not develop a point of sale, your client does not deal in cash so there will never be any change given to clients.)
    The book store owner is also interested in the share price of his favourite companies and would like this displayed in the program, it should update every 5 minutes.
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

And your question is?

Be sure to show us your work so far and to indicate where in your work you're having a problem.

And use code tags when posting your code in order to preserve indentation.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Honestly speaking I don't knw where to start..I'm in Wed Design and this is all greek to me
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You should have been attending class, staying awake in class, and paying attention in class. As well as doing your reading and your homework and previous programming assignments. Your assignment is not one for absolute beginners, but rather assumes knowledge of structs and file I/O, at the very least. What were you doing when you should have been gaining that knowledge?

And if you are taking a class whose prerequisites you have not yet satisfied, then drop the class and sign up for it again when you have met those prerequisites.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo