1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Problem with C++

Dear,

I am going to learn C++ and I starded from (nazama.com/post/14) this article. The man suggests to use one program to compile C++ code, but I read that it is not the best one. Could you help me? Which should I use?

Thank you very much!
    P.S. this is not a pr and spam, i just subsribed to that blog in google plus and found it there.

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : Bull****! Your other post says that it is your own blog. Stop lying that you just managed to discover it.
    Last edited by chinawars; December 24th, 2013 at 08:02 PM. Reason: title
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Originally Posted by chinawars
    Dear,

I am going to learn C++ and I starded from (nazama.com/post/14) this article. The man suggests to use one program to compile C++ code, but I read that it is not the best one. Could you help me? Which should I use?

Thank you very much!
    P.S. this is not a pr and spam, i just subsribed to that blog in google plus and found it there.
    Horse puckey. In your other post, you mention that it is your own website. So you managed to mysteriously "find" it, eh?
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by Gleedaniel13
    For me, I am recommending you with dev c compiler. That would be the much better program for c++.
    He is already using Orwell Dev-C++, if you mean Bloodshed Dev-C++ that is both a bad idea and a retrograde step from what he is currently using. If you really mean Dev-C rather than Dev-C++; that would be exceptionally bad advice!

Neither of these are in fact compilers in any case; they are IDEs. They all use MinGW/GCC as their default compiler.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo