1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

address verification

I have posted this problem 2 separate times, and no one could help, so, I'm willing to pay to get this problem solved.

I was writing a script in php that would take a form variable (like an address) and cross check that with a MySQL database with addresses in them and look for a match. Then the script would log the address in a separate database (for logging information) and redirect the visitor to a page depending on a match or no match.

Seems simple, and I thought I had it figured out, but apparantly not.

So, if someone could email me an estimate for this project that would be great.

Thanks.
  3. chown python:users\ /world

Would you need an admin section to add addresses to the database to check for??
    Hartmann
    badice.com
  5. No Profile Picture

please email with questions.
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

I have posted this problem 2 separate times, and no one could help, so, I'm willing to pay to get this problem solved.
    Maybe you posted in wrong forum? I have not seen this post or any post simular to this in our PHP forum. Maybe overlooked it, but hard to believe that I did as I review 99% of the threads that has been posted in that forum.

Have you posted this in the PHP forum? If so, *bump* the thread to get it back to the top. Its extremely hard to believe that no one in the PHP forum could help you with this. This forum boasts some of the best PHP developers you can find in any PHP community....
    ~ Joe Penn
  9. No Profile Picture

Joe,

I know I thought I might get a little help, but it was just overlooked, maybe it wasn't labeled well enough either...I'll put the thread at the top of the PHP discussion just look for my username.
  11. No Profile Picture

hi

Non-grumpy programmer/dba here.

I PM'd you.

Lisa

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo