Hello,

Recently I have been diving into the world of modding using the Starcraft II editor. Before any judgements are made, watch this video:

Edit: I cannot post URLs. Go to youtube and type Starcraft 2 Final Fantasy.

This only touches the surface of the power of this tool. However, it shows you that you are able to make completely different games outside of the RTS genre. Also, you are able to incorporate gamepad compatibility into your mod, as this forum post states:

Edit: Once again, can not post the URL. It is a forum post basically saying the gamepad is supported.

So with that said, I am looking to make a high quality SC2 mod, and it would not be in the RTS genre. I will tell you about my ideas once you are on the team. I do not want to put my ideas out there at this point.

I am going to need three more people on my team. They are:

Graphical Artist ----> The Graphical Artist will be an essential part to this project. He or she would provide the 3d modeling for characters, weapons, items, and help with spells. Would also do the artwork for the loading screens.

Music Composer ---> This position is required for this project, but I feel this would probably be the easier of the three. The reason why I say this, is because I am making a mod based of a previously made game. So, a lot of the music is done already for you, however I still would like our own "flavor" if you will to the music and experience.

Writer ---> This maybe the wrong forums to post this position, but I do need a writer to help me with this project. I plan on in the late stages paying for time in the recording studio and hiring voice actors. Good dialogue is a must.

I will be lead developer. I will be bringing the work that these three members contribute and bringing it together into the game. I will also work on the balance, and of course bugs.

If you are interested in this project, please feel free to contact me and tell me a little about yourself, and maybe show me some of your work/previous projects. (PM or email would suffice.)

I am a very easy going and understanding person. I am not going to expect everyone to know everything, as I do not know everything and am still learning. Time is on our side, and I want to make a very high quality mod....er game experience.

Thank you