September 19th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Beta Testers for LDAP Administrator 3.0 beta
LDAP Administrator 3.0 beta has been released.
Softerra and its LDAP Administrator Developers Team announce LDAP Administrator 3.0 beta and looking for Beta Testers for future product improvement.
Please review a brief outline of some major product features :
1. Easy to Use
Using LA is easier than ever before thanks to:
- Modern user interface style;
- Simplified HTML views;
- Advanced search;
- Enhanced Wizards;
- Virtual List View (VLV) and Simple Paging support.
2. Advanced Security Options.
Worried about security? You won't when with the brand new LDAP Administrator you get:
- SASL authentication
- Start/Stop TLS operation
- Integrated the SSL Certificate Manager (so you don't have to use 3rd party applications any more)
- Credentials Manager (to store and manage credentials fordifferent profiles).
Customize your copy of LDAP Administrator by making use of:
- Customizable HTML views;
- Extensibility via plug-ins
- Favorites Manager.
- Customizable entry templates
4. Support of Open Standards
More open standards now supported by LA 3.0 are:
- DSML v1
- DSML v2
Beta forum/Suggestions/Bug Reports:
Everybody is most welcome to make their contribution in the product development by sending us your impressions/suggestions/comments!
The most active Community Members will be granted with a fullfeatured license of LDAP Administrator 3.x.
Thanks in advance for your assistance in developing new LDAP Administrator 3.x!
September 19th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Well I personally use LDAP Admin v.2.5 and can say that it is a great program and definity will try out the beta.
September 23rd, 2003, 01:41 PM
moved to Project Help Wanted from LDAP