1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question BETA testers needed for new software

I've just finished working on a program which is a "plugout" so to speak, for winamp and kazaa lite. Basically it grabs the song which is currently being played in either, and then retrievs lyrics from off the internet.

The app will be freeware, and has now entered the testing stages. I am looking for about 10-30 people who would be willing to test it out, reporting back:

whether it gets the correct song titles
    if it's easy enough to use
    if it works at all
    and any other useful comments in terms of suggested features etc.

If you are interested, or know where I can find beta testers then please do let me know by replying to this post, or PM me.

Thanks in advance,

James
  3. No Profile Picture

Interested

Hello,
    Im interested in beta testing your software.

Thank You
    cardoj100

Originally Posted by umbagu
    I've just finished working on a program which is a "plugout" so to speak, for winamp and kazaa lite. Basically it grabs the song which is currently being played in either, and then retrievs lyrics from off the internet.

The app will be freeware, and has now entered the testing stages. I am looking for about 10-30 people who would be willing to test it out, reporting back:

if it works at all

If you are interested, or know where I can find beta testers then please do let me know by replying to this post, or PM me.

Thanks in advance,

James
  5. No Profile Picture

Hello,
    I would be more than happy to test your product.

Originally Posted by umbagu

if it works at all

Thanks in advance,

James

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo