1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Building Portfolio / Looking for Experience

Hello all, I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I recently have decided to take on web development jobs, but I need some websites to add to my portfolio, so now I'm offering my help for free.

I'm proficient in PHP/MySQL along with JavaScript (through jQuery). I'm also very familiar with HTML/CSS. I also have experience building a youtube-type video site.

If you have a project/idea or want a website built, PM on here or contact me on my website. I'm always looking for new things to work on for more experience!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by chrisjacob.us
    Hello all, I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I recently have decided to take on web development jobs, but I need some websites to add to my portfolio, so now I'm offering my help for free.

I'm proficient in PHP/MySQL along with JavaScript (through jQuery). I'm also very familiar with HTML/CSS. I also have experience building a youtube-type video site.

If you have a project/idea or want a website built, PM on here or contact me on my I'm always looking for new things to work on for more experience!
    I can't post pm cause they didn't send activation emails when they claimed to. I tried to use your posting form but it just don't work. I have an challenging project for you that will get you good grades if you are up to it. Send me a pm if you are interested.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo