Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Where you replying to me or the other guy?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Forum Member With Creative Project Ideas Needs Tech Assistance.

Hi, BirdieDev.

I saw your post and read some of the responses.

I have a number of exciting project ideas and I'm in need of technical assistance. I can provide full explanations of these including graphics.

As part of a package I recently purchased from a top Internet marketer, I also have marketing support for the products I intend to create. This support includes the marketer mailing to to his 100,000+ customer list and over 30,000 joint venture partners and affiliates.

Projects include a couple of search-based web applications and a mobile application word game with an extremely powerful built-in viral element.

I'd very much like to share my ideas with you and hopefully work together. Please allow me to provide you with details.

Thanks,

Dorian

Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    Hello dear designer or artist.

Do you have any project that you really would like to make but got no programming help on your side? Well, that's your chance.

Being a web developer who knows his area quite good, I want to collaborate with a designer and develop his or new product together. This will help both of us (my main interest is to develop skills further while expanding portfolio with new lines of code and projects).

I wont help you to make your Wordpress themes and stuff like this rather one something more exciting than just bunch of static HTML and CSS files. Feel free to PM me if you want to make something for Web or iOS platforms. Also PM me if you have some great game development ideas and skills (for Android or iOS with Unity).

Thank you. Ask any questions you want and feel free to collaborate.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo