Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
    #1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Developer Available (Web, Mobile, Unity)


    Hello dear designer or artist.

    Do you have any project that you really would like to make but got no programming help on your side? Well, that's your chance.

    Being a web developer who knows his area quite good, I want to collaborate with a designer and develop his or new product together. This will help both of us (my main interest is to develop skills further while expanding portfolio with new lines of code and projects).

    I wont help you to make your Wordpress themes and stuff like this rather one something more exciting than just bunch of static HTML and CSS files. Feel free to PM me if you want to make something for Web or iOS platforms. Also PM me if you have some great game development ideas and skills (for Android or iOS with Unity).

    Thank you. Ask any questions you want and feel free to collaborate.
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    Hello dear designer or artist.

    Do you have any project that you really would like to make but got no programming help on your side? Well, that's your chance.

    Being a web developer who knows his area quite good, I want to collaborate with a designer and develop his or new product together. This will help both of us (my main interest is to develop skills further while expanding portfolio with new lines of code and projects).

    I wont help you to make your Wordpress themes and stuff like this rather one something more exciting than just bunch of static HTML and CSS files. Feel free to PM me if you want to make something for Web or iOS platforms. Also PM me if you have some great game development ideas and skills (for Android or iOS with Unity).

    Thank you. Ask any questions you want and feel free to collaborate.
    I'm actually looking for help with a project it might not be exactly in your area what your looking to do. But it should be 100x easier! I just need some assistance with this. I assume this project should take no more then a couple hours to create and maybe make something similar as a android app??? Let me know if you can help me? Thanks in advance!
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    I am sorry, not doing any native Windows software. Good luck with your project! Sounds crazy yet interesting.
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    I am sorry, not doing any native Windows software. Good luck with your project! Sounds crazy yet interesting.
    That was a quick rejection? I would say it would be good luck but can't get anyone to help with such a simple project but thanks for the assistance! The real funny part is I didn't wan't to mention this as a selling tool for interest. But after me I can make you some fine coin on this type of project trust me! But was looking for someone committed to put in a little work and show dedication before I open up about money if you are really that good! But thanks anyway!
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    He-he, not a rejection, I'm just telling you that I can't help you with development of Windows native software. However, from what I understand about your project it can be done (and should be probably done) as a Chrome extension/app.

    Do you have anything ready? For example, design, icons, concept document which describes project a little bit more. PM me with details, otherwise it's very hard to get vision of this project.
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    He-he, not a rejection, I'm just telling you that I can't help you with development of Windows native software. However, from what I understand about your project it can be done (and should be probably done) as a Chrome extension/app.

    Do you have anything ready? For example, design, icons, concept document which describes project a little bit more. PM me with details, otherwise it's very hard to get vision of this project.
    Your going to have to pm me for some strange reason I can't Pm anyone. I can give you more details there. I'm trying to not have this information so easily searchable through the internet. So this why I can't give out major details on forums.
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    Your going to have to pm me for some strange reason I can't Pm anyone. I can give you more details there. I'm trying to not have this information so easily searchable through the internet. So this why I can't give out major details on forums.
    Ok I found the problem why I can't post!
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    Ok I found the problem why I can't post!
    It's something
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    It's something
    to do
  18. #10
  19. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    to do
    with
  20. #11
  21. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    with
    10 posting
  22. #12
  23. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Tizzel
    10 posting
    I sent you the PM
  24. #13
  25. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Can't answer to your PM (same story). Anyway, I don't understand anything about the project to be honest, that's why I can't help you. I really recommend you to write a simple and clean task so any developer will understand it.

    Thank you. Good luck with you project!
  26. #14
  27. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    Can't answer to your PM (same story). Anyway, I don't understand anything about the project to be honest, that's why I can't help you. I really recommend you to write a simple and clean task so any developer will understand it.

    Thank you. Good luck with you project!
    Ok what I'm trying to do is have a program done that will grab new dynamic links from twitter optional to change the keywords ex:black padded socks by wilson that will be in the tweet to direct it to the link ex: http://go.sock/1452156 that I want and from there. It will navigate to the link by auto clicking on the desired link and go through the page and select option automatic with input already set in program Ex: Size: XL Quanity: 2 add to cart gets automatically selected and address, billing information while submitting and completing the order in the matter of seconds. I can try and get you more information to show you exactly what I'm looking to do if you require such. As if you want to help me with this as far as I know it contains script writing obviously duh! But I have no idea on what actual program will be easier PHP, Javascript I just don't know???? A plugin of some sort for Chrome would be cool. But if it can be made a exe. with a fully custom input options that I can change and save that would be even better! Let me know if this is something you can help me with?
  28. #15
  29. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by BirdieDev
    Can't answer to your PM (same story). Anyway, I don't understand anything about the project to be honest, that's why I can't help you. I really recommend you to write a simple and clean task so any developer will understand it.

    Thank you. Good luck with you project!
    I'm not a designer, but I'm pretty sure we could do something nice together. I'm not looking for revenue but rather something useful and interesting to do

    I do various things, from system administration to client-side JavaScript, and everything in between, but what I like the most is programming the backend, and I've been looking for a web developer who likes doing complex responsive things on the client-side, while I like serving the restful goodies to tackle on something interesting.

    I know of a beginner in web design who does a really good work with images, but can't help with the layout, too.

    I have myself a few ideas for projects, but what stops me is that I feel like they might not be useful to anyone but me, or that I won't be able to interact with anyone about the project, which I think is a great thing to get ideas more polished and have a bit more fun too!

    If that interests you, email me: thefrozenanthem on the famous google mail
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo