1. No Profile Picture
    PHP Hack
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Developer(s) - Expressions of interest for "Enterprise" scale project (Australia)

Hi everybody,

We have been short listed for a large distributed work order management system.

Scope of the work includes scheduling, budgets, pay and charge + interfacing into an existing accounting system.

We have done some prototype work using PHPand MySQL however, we are expecting to use a combination of technologies as we are also looking at export to Excel, document management, depoyment using terminal services or Citrix and hand held devices.

The project will run over three months with a support period of three years so there could be some on going work.

Location is Sydney Australia but we are not limiting ourselves to any specific geographic region.

Payment will be in au$ (Which isnt too bad against the greenback at the moment). I can not answer any questions about rates at this stage.

Unfortuantey, this is all I can give out at the moment as we still do not have any sign off.

Please email me with a short resume or profile, your skill set, links to any previous projects. The email address is projects at 21c dot tc

Thanks for your replies. I will attempt to get back to you sometime next week.

Kind Regards
    Chris
    if god exists then eveything is forgiven.....if god doesn't exist then everything is permitted...
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Reply to Enterprise Scale Project.

Hello Chris,

This is Arindam from MEC Technologies. We have gone through your requirement and are interested in working for the project.

We would like to take the opportunity to introduce MEC as a global technology services company with Corporate Head Quarters in California, Cupertino (USA). MEC Technologies provides state of art systems development and deployment services to its clients. MEC has a successful track record in defining, designing and deploying customized applications spanning several industries.

MEC also offers a full spectrum of IT services for small to medium size businesses. It includes graphic design, web site maintenance and application development.MEC has core strengths in software engineering, reuse, advanced internet technologies, E-Commerce, and distributed project management. This unique combination of skills allows us to help our clients to accelerate project cycles, improve quality and maximize ROI at significantly lower cost.

We will be very glad to get some more details about the project at your earliest opportunity.

We would like to encourage you to visit our website at http://www.mectechnologies.com

Regards,

Arindam Mukherjee
    Manager, Business Development
    MEC Technologies
    e-mail:amukherjee@mectechnologies.com
    Web: www.mectechnologies.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo