1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Developer looking for experience

Hi there,

I'm a Computer Science student based in Dunedin, New Zealand and am wanting to begin creating my portfolio. I have good skills in HTML/CSS/MySQL/PHP. I also know my way around Java and Python. I feel it is time for me to begin applying these skills to a real project. I have plenty of time on hand and would love to help.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DaftShifty
    Hi there,

I'm a Computer Science student based in Dunedin, New Zealand and am wanting to begin creating my portfolio. I have good skills in HTML/CSS/MySQL/PHP. I also know my way around Java and Python. I feel it is time for me to begin applying these skills to a real project. I have plenty of time on hand and would love to help.

Thanks.
    I have a small/medium size project I really need help with. If you are interested email me at evan(dot)madore(at)gmail(dot)com. It has potential and may be worth adding to your portfolio.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi, I have a project that needs finishing. It requires use of php and mysql. Please let me know if you are interested in helping out on this project. thanks.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jakeklem
    Hi, I have a project that needs finishing. It requires use of php and mysql. Please let me know if you are interested in helping out on this project. thanks.
    How much needs done? A little strapped for time at the moment but could commit if there's just a couple of things needed.
  9. No Profile Picture

Ok great, do you have an email address, skype or gchat account which we can use to dicuss the details of the project?
  11. No Profile Picture

13. No Profile Picture

Need PHP MySQL help on project

Originally Posted by DaftShifty
    Hi there,

Thanks.
    We have a long term project and would love to have you take a look and see if you would want to come on board a project that will give you a good start on your portfolio.
  15. No Profile Picture

Talking Hey there

I can help you 100% if your still seeking help.

Cheers!,
    WILL-
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by NWT
    We have a long term project and would love to have you take a look and see if you would want to come on board a project that will give you a good start on your portfolio.
    I'm interested to know more.

email: cameron.william.miller[at]gmail[dot]com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo