1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Need experienced HTML/Graphics developer.

I am looking for someone, or someone(s), to help me out in redesigning some of my message forum sites. I am an experienced perl, php, unix developer. My problem is that I dont have an artistic bone in my body. I can't even draw a stick figure person, much less know what looks good when it comes to html page layout or color schemes.

I have 2 things I can offer in return:
    1) Visibility. The first site I need redesigned, gets over 200,000 hits a day. You can visit the message forums at http://www.tamparacing.com/hebb or just visit the homepage at www.tamparacing.com . I would be more then willing to let you plaster all over the site that you did the development (so you can get more work).

2) Free webhosting. For each website you do for me. I will let you have 1 free website on my dedicated Dual PIII 1 gighz box w/1 gig ram. This is my personal server that I run all my websites on.. It's a RedHat 7.2 server that runs at about 95% idle all day long. This is my personal server, with support for latest php, mysql, and anything else you may need. It's co-located at www.linuxwebnet.com .

Anyone interested? Let me know.

Aharon
  3. No Profile Picture
    small, green, and connected

hey... I'm from Tampa too (in college in SC though). I don't have time to be much help, but I'm curious as to what you need. The site is really pretty pleasant. It has only two major flaws that I notice on a brief look... header graphic over 100kB, and use of DHTML "menus" for navigation (lower usability). Some image chopping/compression work could probably help fix the first.

-wg <><
  5. No Profile Picture

The site has been pretty much the same now for the past year and half. I thought I would give my users a nice change and redo the place. I am in the process of writing conversion software so I can convert my existing forum to a new forum product. Which to me is a nice time to redo the place at the same time.
  7. Potato with a mask

ok

Honestly, site is quite ugly...by not only today's standard but even by standard (if there is such thing in web developing job)that was valid 1,5 years ago.

I am intersted in that server offer & plastering, so please send me few quality images, description what u want on your web (have any ideas about future look and stuff) and i'll see what can be done.

Mail is apk@flashmail.com

bye
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello Aharon,

if you contact me via e-mail, PM, ICQ, AIM or MSN then i might be able to help you

MSN: robin_hawkes@hotmail.com
    AIM: robin hawkes
    E-mail: robin@familyhawkes.fsnet.co.uk

Thank You
    Robin Hawkes
  11. No Profile Picture

We are "The Studeoo" and we specalize in: Basic and Advanced Html, JavaScript, Java, Php, MySQL Database, Web Graphics. ATM we are doing a couple webpages for free to get our name out there. If you would like to take advantage of this one time only offer please e-mail me at: Goonish88@aol.com, or put in on you MSN List at Goonish88@hotmail.com. Looking forward to getting in touch with you.
    -Sir Loin
    Last edited by Sir_Loin; May 12th, 2002 at 03:40 PM.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Hi

I live in Brandon, just moved here, and would be willing to help you with your project. The whole site needs to be total re-done, if you don't mind me saying so!

The source shows terrible html coding, and the art work is not so good. "+" what up with the "FATAL ERRORS" on your "FORUM"....

Anyway I code in PHP, Perl, Jsp, CF, Cscript, delphi, VB, C, asp, html (JS) and css I also work with MAYA, PS, and lightwave daily....

I really don't need any Web Hosting, so I will do it just to help you out!

You can contact me at.......

Postmaster(@)ya-right.com

F!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo