1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Experienced WebCoder Needed!

Enemy-Fire Gaming Network is in need of a couple good web coders. We are looking for people who have experienced with some of the languages listed below:

PHP
    ASP
    ColdFusion

If you are an experienced coder in one of these areas, please contact me immediately. If you are unsure of your abilities, contact me anyways, and I will evaluate you.

The coder will be responsible for coding web sites in the Enemy-Fire Gaming Network. If possible, we are looking for a very talented person also, to help us create a nice backend for our network.

Of course you will get some kind of fee, but that is to be discussed upon interview.

Contact Information:
    Email: bohimt@prodigy.net
    AIM: bohimt
    MIRC: #EFNetwork . irc.gamesnet.net

Thanks!

---------
    www.enemy-fire.com
    www.enemy-fire.com/preview
  3. Mobbing Gangster
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

"Best City" 2002 and 2003- Melbourne, Australia
    Good, now if you could answer question I had in php forum for you it'll be just great.
    And you know I mean that.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

interested

I'm definitely interested, and I have extensive experience in both ASP and PHP. Some CF experience, but it was 3 years ago. Have been primarily using PHP//MySQL and ASP/MSSQL with Flash, as well as VB lately. Have 10+ years of overall programming experience. Let me know what you need. Thanks!

Josh Ettwein

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo