1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking Fist Studios - Now Hiring

Fist Studios
    NOTE: I hope this is the right forum for this thread, it is PAID work, but it is also OFF-SITE, so I do not know which forum to put this in.

Fist Studios is hiring developers to work on our new game "Regal Blade", a 3D fantasy RPG game.

I am a Co-Owner of Fist Studios, and anyone who I hire will be placed in my development team.

Here are the current positions available:
    -Head Writer
    -Head Programmer
    -Sound Engineer / Composer
    -Artist (3D and/or 2D)

To apply post here with:
    Name (or Nickname)
    Position
    Skills
    Additional Info
  3. No Profile Picture

Composer!

Hello! I would love to work with you guys as a sound engineer!

Name: Alex Engstrom

Position: Composer

My name is Alexander and i'm a musicproducer from Sweden. I have worked with music for around 10 years now and with production for around 7 years. I have produced everything from hiphop to pop but lately i have been workin with housemusic. My latest single "Love Me Like You Do It" was a big success for me. David Guettas radiochannel played the track and i was listed on the Italian radio "Viva FM" for 14 weeks. My last song was an official remix of the famous singer Amba Shepherds song "Soldier".

I also host a radioshow.

But the last weeks i have been thinkin about producing music for games. I really love to produce music after feelings and atmospheres and i thought that it would be perfect to produce music for games or movies. I tried yesterday and produced this little demo. It took around 1 hour so its not something i worked with for a long time. If you are interested in working with my music for your games. Tell me a feeling or something that you want me to create some music around and i will give it a try! Because i would love to work with you.

I cant send you the demo i created cause the forum didnt allow me to send a file, but if i'm interesting i can send it by mail!

Here is a reference:

""References for Alex.

I knew Alex as music producer when I was A&R for Gallery Records, a music label based in New York. He joined me cause my job is in radio and television: I worked for 18 years for Rtl 102.5, the first national broadcaster in Italy, then for FOX International Channels Italy as music manager and channel consultant. And for several other European broadcasters.

Alex released two of his tracks on Gallery Records.

If I had to choose a young talented person, I will choose Alex, of course.
    Not only is he a talented music producer but also a professional and honest person with a good intelligence which puts him in a position to understand problems, market and solve them with competence. He is amazing when it comes to add feelings to his music. You can hear if he was angry or if he was happy when i wrote a track. And thats unique!
    Young, but reliable and professional.

Max Pandini
    Media Broadcast Enertainment
    +39 334 608 51 68""

Regards
    Alex
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi

Hey Alex,

This topic is a little old, so I will make a new one shortly.

We already have enough composers, but may still be able to fit you in.

Can you make sound effects as well?

Also reply with your email so we can communicate with that.

-Reav
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Reav13
    Hey Alex,

This topic is a little old, so I will make a new one shortly.

We already have enough composers, but may still be able to fit you in.

Can you make sound effects as well?

Also reply with your email so we can communicate with that.

-Reav
    Depends on what kind of sound effects, but it sounds fun! alexengstromcontact @ gmail . com (i couldnt write my email)
  9. No Profile Picture

Okay, I will email you shortly.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo