1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Order Form help needed

Hello,

I'm a designer with limited php/mySQL experience and I've been given the task of creating an online order form. I'd appreciate a quote for this job as I need to get it up and running as quickly as possible.

This order form is for one specific customer. The task is to replace a current paper order form that is faxed to us. We want to dublicate the look of the paper form since that is what the customer is used to. The end user will be store managers that will enter in each employees order, so we need to be able to allow the store manager to log in and also retain their user information. They will be keying in many orders at the same time, so it needs to be quick and easy.

The form itself will contain 53 items and look like this:
    http://www.rambow.com/keystone/order2.htm
    The quantities will be entered in and the price will total in the left column and the grand total down below. The data will be stored in a mySQL database so we can import the orders into our system. We'd also like to have the item information stored in the database too, so we can easily import a new list of items as needed.

The end user will recieve a confirmation e-mail with a batch total of the orders placed. (not a different e-mail for every single order)

I hope this is a fairly easy project that someone would like to take on. Please let me know if you're interested and what the cost estimate will be.

Thank you!
    Jamie
    Rambow Inc.
  3. No Profile Picture

I can help...

Hi Jamie
    I have visited http://www.rambow.com/keystone/order2.htm, and now let me describe what I understand from your needs.
    You have this page, a simple form, that provides employees to enter their orders (for clothes?), then enter the quantity of desired item, calculate total amount of payment (they have to calculate this amount themselves, haven't them?). Then, by pressing the submit, these orders will be entered in a database, also the system must send the customer an email containing his/her order. Am I right?
    But please provide more info about your needs, do you need a simple order form, to enter some values in a database? Or you need an environment, to manage your database, too? Also, please describe more about "We'd also like to have the item information stored in the database too, so we can easily import a new list of items as needed".
    I think I can do it for you ASAP, wheather you need a management system or not. But I need the above information. If you can, please send me a direct mail to: rushenas@mailandnews.com
    Regards,
    Amir
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you

Thanks to all who replied to this posting. We have hired someone to do the job.

Thank you!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo