Thread: Game

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking Game

I need help in creating a game. Here are some of the goals i want to accomplish.

This game will be for the PC. I want it to be downloaded straight from a hosted website, and installed on the users PC. This game will only be available to go online, and to participate with other users all over the world.

There will be a one time charge, after that, there won't be anymore charges. Just enough to cover the costs of having the user playing on the server, and whatnot.

It will take place in a fantasy world. There will be various portals in each realm in order to transfer to another realm. Each realm contains a race, and each race will have a King. The king will be able to control all aspects of his world, but restricting him from controlling areas outside of his realm.

Basically a first person fantasy game, where you control one character, and you live out his life. If you want to be a merchant, then buy a shop and buy and sell items as you see fit.

If you want to be in the military, then join at the local recruiter. Your destiny is your imagination. Updates will be conducted after members ask for it, and it seems reasonable. You don't want to screw up the game by making constant updates that can unbalance the games integrity.

I want to start simple at first, but together, i want to progress with it. Profit will all be shared equally, and the users will also be able to donate for extra cash or whatever else that will be offered in the donation page at the time.

But besides just getting the money from donating, the user will see text stating that he found cash on the ground, or a rare weapon and they can pick it up. Just being creative with it.

I just want to show all interested parties about my idea of a good game at this time, so they can email me for more in depth discussions.

My email address is Marzullo1983@yahoo.com
  3. echo $usertitle['computer'];
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What language are you planning for?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Language

C++ Is a powerful programming language, so i'm going to have to choose that if i want a game that will live up to the average PC gamer's standards.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo