1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Seeking Volunteers]Need help on a project

This should be fairly easy for some of you pros here. I'm trying to create a program that will grab new dynamic links from twitter. It will from there navigate to another site auto select certain options and submit information all with this being done in a super speedy time frame. Let's say speed should be as fast as my browser can load to the next page to the next. Need program or software to run/work in Google Chrome on Windows PC. I will give more detailed information. Based off the response I get here for the interest in help. Thanks in Advance!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Tizzel
    This should be fairly easy for some of you pros here. I'm trying to create a program that will grab new dynamic links from twitter. It will from there navigate to another site auto select certain options and submit information all with this being done in a super speedy time frame. Let's say speed should be as fast as my browser can load to the next page to the next. Need program or software to run/work in Google Chrome on Windows PC. I will give more detailed information. Based off the response I get here for the interest in help. Thanks in Advance!
    Ok what I'm trying to do is have a program done that will grab new dynamic links from twitter optional to change the keywords ex:black padded socks by wilson that will be in the tweet to direct it to the link ex: http://go.wilsonsock/kr1452156 that I want and from there. It will navigate to the link by auto clicking on the desired link and go through the page and select option automatic with input already set in program Ex: Size: XL Quanity: 2 add to cart gets automatically selected and address, billing information while submitting and completing the order in the matter of seconds. I can try and get you more information to show you exactly what I'm looking to do if you require such. As if you want to help me with this as far as I know it contains script writing obviously duh! But I have no idea on what actual program will be easier PHP, Javascript I just don't know???? A plugin of some sort for Chrome would be cool. But if it can be made a exe. with a fully custom input options that I can change and save that would be even better! someone let me know if this is something they can help me with?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo