1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Help with Webcam Setup

I have a job that includes setting up a live webcam to be displayed on a page. I am a web designer that can get by with most programming, but webcams/streaming.. all that stuff is beyond me.

The client has a camera on top of a pole overlooking a motorcycle track, they want that video to show up on their site whenever they turn it on. I realize the whole setup can't be done remotely, but directions on how they get the video to the web would also be part of the job.

They MIGHT want to store video for 24 hours for playback on site, depending on cost.

I don't have time to try and learn how to do this and would like to send a little cash someone's way to handle this for me. If anyone is interested, please let me know how much this will cost. I will pay half before I expect you to lift a finger, and the other half upon completion.

If there are more details you need to give an accurate price, please let me know!
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi, your project sounds interesting. If your still looking for someone feel free to send me an email.

Thanks,
    Anil
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Having some difficulty sending PM's. I don't think I have enough posts or something.

Definitely still looking for someone, bryan@bryanlbuchanan.com is my email if you're interested.

Thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo