1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

The Kyran Realms

The Kyran Realms is an entirely unique MMORPG that pushes all modern standards. We are using a relatively new engine with it's own code base. This being Hero Engine and HSL which were used to make Star Wars The Old Republic and a few other games that have not yet been released. As we are an Indie Company our funds are currently extremely limited. We are in need of coders, designers, engineers and artists both 3d and 2d.

This is a great project to learn a new code base and engine that will become more prevelant over time and will likely surpass Unreal Engine as one of the main engines in use in gaming. The Engine can handle ALL game types without prejudice and will lead to it's continued use and growth over time. So come work with me and pad your portfolio, have some fun and learn something new.

HSL is based on C++ so knowledge of this code base will help extremely for coders.

Artwork is done with Maya and/or 3dsmax, speedtree and basicly any texture program you prefer.

We also utilize a great deal of middleware programs to help produce what we need.

Now what is the Kyran Realms? The Kyran Realms is a core gamer focused MMORPG with a persistant world. It is styled to play as an Action Game but with the added twist of utilizing AR/VR systems. Augmented and Virtual Realities. Initially we intend for a small release for a small number of gamers and will build the world and systems over time utilizing the smaller number of subscriptions to fuel the financial side of things.

Anyone who works on the game will recieve credit, recommendations for thier portfolios, example work for thier portfolios, a job offer when we have funding [which will likely occur after the basic systems are in and a little artwork is done].

Please respond to this thread if you are interested, send me a private message in the forum, or contact me at The Kyran Realms At Hotmail Dot Com. If you can't piece that together you aren't for me.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hey,
    I am still learning my languages, which are c#, php, sql, html, css, javascript, actionscript3 and i do like to have a fiddle with blender/maya

so im not sure if i am what you are looking for but if so, please drop me an email.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo