September 28th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Android File Distribution Network
I've been working on a website on/off for some time and were struggling to get it done on my own. I'm looking to develop a file distribution platform that allows files to be distributed, shared, updated with changelogs, updates pushed out and more.
Sure, there are websites & forums that act as ROM listing directories, but they usually stop there. I'm hoping to change that.
What am I after?
I'm after people that are willing to help out on a project in any free time they can spare. If we can get a experienced team together, then i'm sure it will progress much faster than I can do myself.
* PHP Developers
* HTML/CSS Developers
* Java Developers
* Interface Developer
* You must be a team player, non of this 'One Man Band' stuff.
* Experience in the area - proof of any prior projects, artwork etc please.
* Not looking to get paid (think of it as a professional opportunity for your CV)
* Be able to dedicate some of your free time towards achieving this goal.
* Willing to sign a NDA if needed
* Drive to be part of something that could potentially become more.
If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here!
Last edited by Evostance; October 2nd, 2012 at 06:23 PM.