1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile [Seeking Partners] Looking for a business partner in software selling.

Hello,
    my name is Mike, recently I've developed a PHP application, Wordpress Plugin to be exact, for adding eBay auction listings to your site through the Ebay Partner Network affiliate program.

The application
    One could say it's a phpBay.com's application clone, but actually our software is much more powerful, flexible, extendible... even cheaper.

We've spent more than a year to get it as best as possible, and now it's the time to start selling it. We can honestly say, we are proud of what this application has become and how it evolved too.

We are looking for a person who is:
    1/ Native American or native British
    3/ At least 18 year old

Requirements
    1/ Excellent written English skills
    2/ Some free time
    3/ PayPal account
    4/ No HTML, No PHP knowledge required
    5/ Enthusiasm

Responsibilities
    1/ I don't speak English too well, so you will be responsible for correcting any mistakes I make in website's content and documentation (content moderation)
    2/ Advertising the site
    3/ Looking for new clients

Our offer
    1/ You don't risk anything. We won't be requiring anything from you except for some results.

2/ You will earn 30% commision immediately to your PayPal account on every purchase. There will be some work to do in the beginning, but after some time, you will actually do almost nothing and hundreds of $$$ will be going to your account each month.

3/ You will be the only one working with me. You will not have to share with anyone. Plain, simple rules.

How to contact us
    Through e-mail: michal [at] durooil.com

If you have any questions or should you be interested - write to us! We can't wait to hear from you!

Yours faithfully,
    Michael Zukowski
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Still looking ?
    Like my post? Rep me !

For the dutch peeps: GamePlay Nation

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo