1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for Coder.

I am looking for programmer who have experience in Php, Mysql , Html/CSS to work with lead coder on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site which have ongoing projects, need to make features and new quests. Also we have a development site which we need extra help to transfer all the scripts, recode some areas and moving the scripts and port all the accounts, pets and items over .
    Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have plenty of spare time. This is paid position and I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.
  3. No Profile Picture

Web Developer/Designer with extensive experience in design &development

Originally Posted by Redneval
    I am looking for programmer who have experience in Php, Mysql , Html/CSS to work with lead coder on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site which have ongoing projects, need to make features and new quests. Also we have a development site which we need extra help to transfer all the scripts, recode some areas and moving the scripts and port all the accounts, pets and items over .
    Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have plenty of spare time. This is paid position and I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.
    Hi,

Please check PM.

Thanks
    Ranjit
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you for interest. I found a coder, this thread now closed.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo