1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for estimates to complete/edit program

Greetings,

I've been hard at work in my spare time learning php and mysql, but I've nearly convinced myself that I'm not going to have enough hours to finish my project in a timely fashion. What I am working to convert to php is at BusinessCalendar.Org Below I have listed the scripts that I need to make it work and the level of completeness at this point.

Calendar Data input - 99.9% complete, it works well (thanks to all those at DevShed who have answered my questions), needs some security additions.

Admin Menu - Trivial page, works, 95% complete

Logo Admin - adds logo (gif, jpg) data to database, structure is sketched out - 25% complete

Advert Admin - pretty much like the one above - 20% complete

Listing Approval & Edit Admin - sketched out, some code complete 20% complete

Calendar Display page - Sketched out, some code complete, some functionalities are probably missing - 10% complete

AS is the case with other posters here I don't have a lot of bucks, but I don't want to drag this project out for another 6-9 months. (It is likely that I'll only be able to afford to do one or two of the pages, unless you need a resume builder)
    If interested, You can ask questions here or reply directly to alexbotkin@hotmail.com

Thanks,Alex
  3. No Profile Picture

Please email sales@pickaweb.co.uk with your requirements and we will give you a quick quotation for the job.
    Best regards
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks for the e-mails, I have selected a firm.

Alex

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo