1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for experience

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for some programming experience. I have a few years of experience with C# and Visual Basic, as well as some experience with HTML and CSS.

I am looking for a project to work on to gain experience with programming. I will work for free.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Looking for programmers in a Flight Simulation project. Would love to have you on board!
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by flightman
    Looking for programmers in a Flight Simulation project. Would love to have you on board!
    That sounds great! I would love to be on board! Can you give me any more details on the project? You can private message me or send me an email at: scottc130(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to hearing from you!
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi! I wonder if you are still free? I would like to offer you a job in our ranks. We are in a need of a C# programer to work with us on a serious RPG project. If you are interested please reply soon. Thanks.
  9. No Profile Picture

Looking for a Long Term Program Helper

We have our own software and need some updates and mods written to interact with our current system. Some fields added to a join form and tables in the database and some social APIs hooked into the existing software. The software needs some tweaks and we are looking for a coder that will join the project long term.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo