1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for Programmers for Development Team

Hey All,

This thread is an opening for all programmers, who are interested in designing aircraft systems (within the realm of possibility with SDK) for freeware project in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Franchise. This project would entail replicating systems found on actual aircraft, referencing them from manuals and schematics and transferring them into the simulator. The project is freeware, and their is no current solid release date (it would be released when it would be finished based off the time commitments available to the programmer.

All interested individuals can PM, reply on this thread.
  3. No Profile Picture

We do have proven track record working on this space. Appreciate if we can have quick call to discuss our portfolio on the same and cost and engagement models. Plz email your number at pavanm @ innominds.com
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the reply, could you care to elaborate on your "cost and engagement models"

This is a freeware project, thus we are looking for developers who are able to dedicate their free time in exchange for job experience
  7. No Profile Picture

Can I have your email id to send you the cost, engagement models, relevant case studies and our Portfolio on the same? Else, request you to email me at Pavanm @ Innominds.com

Originally Posted by flightman
    Thanks for the reply, could you care to elaborate on your "cost and engagement models"

This is a freeware project, thus we are looking for developers who are able to dedicate their free time in exchange for job experience
  9. No Profile Picture

i would like to join
  11. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Hey Sheko,

Thanks for your reply. That sounds, great. I wanted to post a link to the official SDK, but I don't know if its possible. I would like to ask, do you have any prior experience developing in flightsim, or similar?
  13. No Profile Picture

@ Business manager

You can send me an email, with all your track record, and necessary pertinent information to pavanm .5.wander@spamgourmet.com (for security reasons).

Thanks
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by flightman
    Hey Sheko,

Thanks for your reply. That sounds, great. I wanted to post a link to the official SDK, but I don't know if its possible. I would like to ask, do you have any prior experience developing in flightsim, or similar?
    hi flightman,

no, my only experience relating to flightsim is studying computer graphics(OpenGl) in college.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hey Sheko,

No problem. To get you upto speed, just send me an email to Sheko.10.wander@spamgourmet.com (for security reasons obviously). We can discuss all the necessary project info there.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo