1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for skilled Games Developers.

Hey there everybody,

My name is Snacks and I come here today on behalf of Darkstorm Gaming, a team that currently consists of veteran gamers with an idea. After years of playing together, the co-owner, Manticor, and myself had a long conversation about a hopeful game concept. The conversation raged on for hours until we came up with an effective, unique idea that will be easy to build and revolutionise gaming. Unfortunately we can't do it alone, hence; I come to you today, in search of open minded individuals that are willing to take the time to suss out what Darkstorm Gaming is all about.

We need skilled, hard working, determined, creative individuals that are willing to not only try and get our ideas into motion, but also contribute to the big picture. I don't want to go into too much detail in a forums post, but if you're interested please get in contact with me, we at Darkstorm have a unique, promising idea, all we need is your talent to get the ball rolling.

Cheers,
    Snacks.
    Last edited by Tann San; December 10th, 2009 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Removed comment about moving thread.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo