1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

looking to put together a team

I am looking to put together a team to develop a new forum software. It will be written in php. The reason for making a new BBS is because I feel that it will be a very worthwhile project. The main reason that makes me feel this way is dslreports.com. The owner made his own forum software, it is so much better than any one out on the market, and he has one of the largest online communities. I'm not saying that I want to clone his BBS, but I'm just saying that is what motivated me and had me start looking for a team. I would like to develop it and then release it for free (like phpBB) but we could always charge (like vBulletin) if that is how the majority of the team feels it would be best. I actually started on this a little bit already by myself and decided that it would be a lot faster working with a crew. So, I am looking for about 5-10 members that are interested. I will be doing php, so we will need a few more people to help me out with that, a graphics person, and a database person. I (and i'm sure many people who are good with php) have a good knowledge of databases and can work with them well. But I think we need a person that specializes in database design and optimization. As I said, I have already started this so if anyone wants to join the team just send me an email at entelligence@eklite.com. This isn't tryouts or anything so don't post a resume. Just send me an email saying that you're interested and then we can get into details about the project.
    this is the type of thing I am trying to put together http://phpbb.com/about.php
    Thanks for reading and I hope that I can get some partners!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking Web designer ? Illustrator

I have excellent Illustration skills and would be willing to work on most any project. Furthermore, I will work anonomously for any designer that wants to hire out my work. I charge per project, Id like to hear morea bout yours.

Toby Mikle

http://www.tmcreations.com

Thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo