1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a Team

Hey Everyone,
    I am a web developer with 13 years of experience. Some of the languages I work with are HTML,CSS,PHP/OOP, SQL,JavaScript/Jquery/Ajax. I specialize in "text based game" development and I soon want to expand and move to 2D and then 3D but thats just where I plan to be in upcoming years.

I am currently looking for a team with similar ambitions. I'm not looking to hire anyone or anything like that im looking more for partners who want to build projects and be a part of the gaming industry.

Must be hard working people and people who give 110% all the time. If anyone here is interested feel free to leave your contact information and we can surely connect.

PS: This is not limited to gaming, I also aspire to create a top RPG website as well as other projects. And there are currently a few more members with no less than 8 years experience...
  3. No Profile Picture

Hey JohnWayne,
    I'm a web developer with about 4 years of experience looking for exactly the same kinda persons you are.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by lieoften
    Hey JohnWayne,
    I'm a web developer with about 4 years of experience looking for exactly the same kinda persons you are.
    Alright, do you have a skype or MSN...Or email is fine also we can talk
  7. No Profile Picture

I've got skype. Message me at James.serbus
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello John Wayne! I am the sole owner of a Dragon Breeding sim (The Dragon Empire) which has been online for approximately 4 years. I have dedicated myself to this game literally 24/7 for the past four years. I find myself in need of a programming partner now in order to take the game in a new direction. Please feel free to review the site and if you believe you may be interested in this venture I can be contacted via the game or MSN.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo