1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Methodology for Database Driven Website

Hi

Can anyone give me ideas of what methodology is best used for a database driven website.

I am thinking of SSADM (Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method) for the d/base site and could do with anothe suggestion for the website side of things - I have looked at Incremental Prototype but not sure about that - there seems so many i am getting a bit confused.
    Thanks guys
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Just to give you a bit more info for clarification - Hoping someone can give me a few ideas

I am doing a project for a degree and have got to do a database driven website. The database will hold all the details with the ebsite being written in HTML. We have been asked to choose suitable methodologies to cover all aspects - Can anyone help with which methodologies are best? I did think of using SSADM (Structured System Analysis and Design) for the Database, but this does not cover the website. I have lookied at Incremental Prototype, but not sure if this is correct as I only have 6 months in which to finish the project and a lengthy report. Thank you

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo