1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Partnership - Text based RPG

Looking for some to help design/code a text based rpg. I am taught in html/css/php/mysql/actionscript3

I have some rough ideas, but willing to talk them over. More or less, i have started on nothing, its all in my head and i don't want to do this alone. I'm looking for some one who wants to work with me and do a project that we can someday sell or just earn $ off ads and donations

shoot me a pm or leave a message here, just tell me your skills and your ideas and lets make something work.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by LordNecro
    Looking for some to help design/code a text based rpg. I am taught in html/css/php/mysql/actionscript3

I have some rough ideas, but willing to talk them over. More or less, i have started on nothing, its all in my head and i don't want to do this alone. I'm looking for some one who wants to work with me and do a project that we can someday sell or just earn $ off ads and donations

shoot me a pm or leave a message here, just tell me your skills and your ideas and lets make something work.
    Hello, I'm sort of interested in this but our skills are sort of differing. I don't know actionscript3 at all, I honestly haven't even heard of it.

I also would like to do this sort of thing online, browser based. I know meteor, node.js, javascript, paper.js, html, css all really well to work with but my main skill is my ability to just suck in a language.

I actually myself ( that's why I'm interested ) have a few ideas with a text rpg that I really wanted to test out.

Could you contact me on skype: sumaximum if feel we could work together?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo