1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP developer needed for gay adult website

We have a gay dating website (www.mantracker.com) written in php tied to a mysql backend. We need a PHP developer/team (U.S. residents only, sorry) who has solid experience and focus to add a plethora of functionality to our website, like restructuring our admin panel so that everything is tied to the database (which allows us to add towns/cities, etc), search, communities, internal email, etc and can fix errors when they arise, and have a very good response time in fixing them as they occur.

We must act quickly as this project needs to be completed in 3 weeks.

I must stress that U.S. residents need only bid on this project. We highly desire residents located in California or at least in the west coast. Non U.S. residents will be rejected immediately. We must have a very effective response time in communication via email and telephone.

Let me know your pricing stuctures for php maintenance for this site.

In general terms, this project is medium size and will require PHP/MySQL skills.

The application will be specified in detail by my me, with whom you will be working directly. You will receive full and detailed description of the project once we have established a dialogue.

I am offering this project to a select handful of high-quality providers.

I look forward to exploring the project further with you.

Questions posted by the buyer
    Will you be able to meet my deadlines?
    Where is the provider located?
    Does the programmer have the experience to do the project?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I'd be interested. I have over 2 years of PHP/MySQL database experience and feel confident that I'd be able to meet and exceed your every need.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo