1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP/MYSQL/Script project - Small

Hello everyone,

I am the Director of an up and coming Gaming League for the FPS game Cross Fire. I would like to make the "sign-up" procedure easier for everyone, by having a "form" type page with fill-in boxes for information such as Team Name, Website, Roster, etc. I'll show you an example of along the lines of what I'm looking for. I would like this to be able to connect to a database so that once they have registered, all the Admins have to do is pull up the Sign-ups page (with the Team names showing), click on the Team name and see the information.

Please PM me, so that I can provide you the picture examples. Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by FallenHero
    Hello everyone,

I am the Director of an up and coming Gaming League for the FPS game Cross Fire. I would like to make the "sign-up" procedure easier for everyone, by having a "form" type page with fill-in boxes for information such as Team Name, Website, Roster, etc. I'll show you an example of along the lines of what I'm looking for. I would like this to be able to connect to a database so that once they have registered, all the Admins have to do is pull up the Sign-ups page (with the Team names showing), click on the Team name and see the information.

Please PM me, so that I can provide you the picture examples. Thank you.
    Hi,
    Please check your PM.
    Regards

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo