1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

php programmer wanted

Greetings:

We are a small education technology company in Philadelphia and we are looking to add a programmer who has been working with php for a couple of years and is really comfortable with it in the context of a mysql database. We produce an environment to deliver K-12 curriculum via the web.

US: we're a cool place in Manayunk and a small shop and intend to stay that way.

You: you dream about cool php solutions and sometimes catch yourself apeaking code out loud.

Send Resume to: hmandel@tutorbots.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Gödelian monster
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

The real n-tier system:

FreeBSD -> PostgreSQL -> [any_language] -> Apache -> Mozilla/XUL

Amazon wishlist -- rycamor (at) gmail.com
  5. No Profile Picture

yeah...Howie Mandel!!!!

There are a lot of us in this world. Sometimes it causes me problems ( like I had to get my phone # changed 3 times caause of people like you :~) ). But it's also pretty handy for getting reservations at booked-up hotels.

-hm
  7. No Profile Picture
    Gödelian monster
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

mm... sorry. To tell you the truth, I thought this was just a joke post, because I couldn't get anything on your site. But now I see that it is up. (Just to set the record straight, I have never even so much as asked for an autograph from any "star" :-/. I'll delete my post, if you prefer.)

On to better things... Welcome to the forums. In spite of my inserting foot in mouth, we actually are one of the most helpful groups around. Do you code PHP yourself?
    The real n-tier system:

FreeBSD -> PostgreSQL -> [any_language] -> Apache -> Mozilla/XUL

Amazon wishlist -- rycamor (at) gmail.com
  9. No Profile Picture

no problem..I'm used to it.

I've been getting this since that guy was on St.Elsewhere and then he got some cartoon show on TV and I was overloaded. This TV guy OWES ME!!!

I'm more of a project mgr/internet marketing/vision kind of guy who's been around since before netscape was called netscape and knows enough to understand the possabilities but who also knows there are people.... much more talented than I... to write the code and make it work.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo