1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP Programmer Wanted

Greetings,

I am looking for an additional programmer for some projects. I will work with the right person almost regardless of your current skill set; I care more about your desire, passion, and willingness to learn; the programming can be taught. The perfect person will have some programming experience with database applications, live in Southern California, and have a personal requirement to produce only the highest quality of work. This can become a long term relationship for the right person.

If you are interested please send me a basic overview of some of your experience (include links if applicable), a brief personal bio, past billing rates, your geographic location, and anything else you think I should know.

Desired Skills:
    PHP
    MySQL
    JavaScript
    Site Design
    Some basic Linux Apache admin

Thanks
    php@sitewip.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Php Freelance Web development
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

freelance custom php perl sql programming and web development

Originally posted by phpgig
    Greetings,

I am looking for an additional programmer for some projects. I will work with the right person almost regardless of your current skill set; I care more about your desire, passion, and willingness to learn; the programming can be taught. The perfect person will have some programming experience with database applications, live in Southern California, and have a personal requirement to produce only the highest quality of work. This can become a long term relationship for the right person.

If you are interested please send me a basic overview of some of your experience (include links if applicable), a brief personal bio, past billing rates, your geographic location, and anything else you think I should know.

Desired Skills:
    PHP
    MySQL
    JavaScript
    Site Design
    Some basic Linux Apache admin

Thanks
    php@sitewip.com

custom php perl sql mysql ecommerce freelance programming and web development for just US$15 per hour.
    Ecommerce shopping carts, credit card processing, content management systems and ppc pay per click search engines, bulletin board forums, real estate management scripts, classifieds ads, paypal IPN scripts, membership management scripts are some of the areas where we have done php, mysql and perl projects earlier.

see http://www.chrisranjana.com for more details and do look at our perl and php showcases.
    Chris, Developer, Chrisranjana.com
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
    Php Programmers

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo